In accordance with art. 13 Leg. D. 196/2003 and art. 13 and 14 EU Reg. 679/2016, we would like to inform you of the following if you send us your CV:
1. Data related to you is only collected for the purposes of setting up a database from which candidates are selected to recruit staff in future;
2. The data processing procedures concerning you can be summed up as follows: direct data collection through the designated link on our website or by sending an email to the address and subsequent archiving; entry of data reported in the form into a suitable and secure digital database; subsequent destruction of the paper form and cancellation of digital data within 2 years from receipt;
3. The provision of data by you is optional. Namely, please note that information regarding any disability you may have (to fulfil the obligations in law no. 68/99) falls under the processing of so-called sensitive data (as they may reveal the state of health).With reference to this data, authorisation no.1/2004 issued by the Personal data protection watchdog requires us inform you and ask for your consent;
5. If you refuse to provide the requested data, this shall not have any consequence;
6. The above data will not be disclosed and/or transmitted to anyone;
7. Within our company, only employees and collaborators appointed by us to process them may become aware of it, as well as structures that provide technical support on our behalf (legal services, corporate inspections, maintenance and/or repairs on IT equipment);
8. You are entitled to exercise the rights provided for by current legislation, namely: to know, at any time, which personal data related to you we have and how it is used; to have it updated, integrated, corrected or cancelled, blocked and oppose yourself to it processing; If you believe your rights have been violated, you have the right to contact the National Data Protection Authority.
9. The Data Controller is Doteco SPA, with registered office in via Enrico Mattei, 30 – Mirandola (MO), Tax Code and VAT no.: IT0221135064.
Cari Clienti, Partners, Amici,
in questo periodo stiamo vivendo un’emergenza senza precedenti, che ci ha costretti a cambiare le nostre vite in maniera repentina.
Di certo una cosa non è sicuramente cambiata; la nostra determinazione ad essere un punto di riferimento per i nostri clienti, soprattutto in un momento così incerto.
Grazie ad un immediato sforzo di riorganizzazione, la nostra produzione sta continuando a rispettare le consegne di prodotti finiti e ricambi. Il nostro help-desk è disponibile per supportare i clienti telefonicamente e tramite assistenza remota. La nostra rete di vendita è a disposizione per ascoltare le vostre esigenze e proporre soluzioni adeguate.
Il tutto ovviamente in totale sicurezza, poiché la salute dei membri del nostro team, ma più in generale della collettività, rimane una priorità.
Non ci siamo fermati nel 2012 quando la nostra regione fu colpita duramente dal sisma e anche questa volta, con il vostro supporto ce la faremo!
Dear Customers, Partners, Friends,
We are all currently facing an unprecedented emergency, which has forced us to suddenly change our lifestyles.
Surely there is one thing that didn’t change at all, our determination to be a partner you can always rely on, especially in these moments of uncertainty.
Thanks to a quick reorganization effort, we would like to inform you that Doteco is fully operational: products and spares will be delivered on time, the Help Desk is ready to provide full support through remote or phone assistance. The whole sales network is looking forward to hearing from you and provide you the right solution to fulfill your needs.
Of course, all the necessary safety precautions has been taken, since not only our team’s, but more generally everyone’s health is our priority.
We didn’t stop in 2012, when our region has been hit by a devastating earthquake and even this time, with your support we will make it!