Notice pursuant to art. 13 Leg. D. no. 196/2003 and art. 13 EU Reg. 679/2016
The data controller, DOTECO S.p.A., invites you to read this information to learn about the purposes related to the provision of personal data by you and your rights in this regard.
1. Processing principles and purposes
a) We collect your data in order to reply to your contact and request for information and for the purposes of any communication during the pre-contractual stage. The data will only be kept for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the above purposes and will be processed in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, honesty, relevance and will be proportionate to the purpose for which it is collected.
b) With your consent, we will use the other data you may submit to us to send you advertising about our activities, to inform you about updates to the legislation of interest and to promote our initiatives. If you provide your consent, you can revoke it at any time by informing us at our contact details and we will promptly stop sending the above.
2. Mandatory or optional provision: the data marked with an asterisk is required to reply to your requests and for the purposes set out in section 1/a. In this sense, the data is mandatory and without it we will not be able to reply to your contact. Data not marked with an asterisk will be useful to us, with your consent and as specified by you, for the purposes in section 1/b, which means it is entirely optional. Not granting your consent to receive advertising will not result in any consequence in relation to your main request.
3. Procedure and operations: your data will be processed only with the procedures, including computer-based ones and online, strictly necessary for the purposes for which it is collected and entered into a database at our facility.
4. Appointed parties: the data will be only transmitted to our employees and collaborators appointed by us for processing the data only for the above purposes and in relation to the specific relationship between you and our Company. A list of our employees and collaborators is available at our premises. The data will not be transmitted to subjects residing in non-EU countries.
5. Your rights: You have the right to know which data related to you we have; to have it updated, corrected, updated (if you have an interest in doing so), deleted, transformed into an anonymous form and blocked (if processed in violation of the law); to know the data controllers, data processed and parties appointed to process the data, as well as parties it may be transmitted to or who may become aware of it; to oppose yourself, for a legitimate reason, to the processing of data related to you and relevant for the purpose of collection and, in any case, for the processing to send material about advertising, direct sales, market research and commercial communications. We would also like to remind you of your right to contact the National Data Protection Authority.
Party responsible communications in relation to the exercise of these rights, at our contact details: Marco Reggiani – Tel +39.0535.31653 – email email@example.com
Notice updated on 25/05/2018
Cari Clienti, Partners, Amici,
in questo periodo stiamo vivendo un’emergenza senza precedenti, che ci ha costretti a cambiare le nostre vite in maniera repentina.
Di certo una cosa non è sicuramente cambiata; la nostra determinazione ad essere un punto di riferimento per i nostri clienti, soprattutto in un momento così incerto.
Grazie ad un immediato sforzo di riorganizzazione, la nostra produzione sta continuando a rispettare le consegne di prodotti finiti e ricambi. Il nostro help-desk è disponibile per supportare i clienti telefonicamente e tramite assistenza remota. La nostra rete di vendita è a disposizione per ascoltare le vostre esigenze e proporre soluzioni adeguate.
Il tutto ovviamente in totale sicurezza, poiché la salute dei membri del nostro team, ma più in generale della collettività, rimane una priorità.
Non ci siamo fermati nel 2012 quando la nostra regione fu colpita duramente dal sisma e anche questa volta, con il vostro supporto ce la faremo!
Dear Customers, Partners, Friends,
We are all currently facing an unprecedented emergency, which has forced us to suddenly change our lifestyles.
Surely there is one thing that didn’t change at all, our determination to be a partner you can always rely on, especially in these moments of uncertainty.
Thanks to a quick reorganization effort, we would like to inform you that Doteco is fully operational: products and spares will be delivered on time, the Help Desk is ready to provide full support through remote or phone assistance. The whole sales network is looking forward to hearing from you and provide you the right solution to fulfill your needs.
Of course, all the necessary safety precautions has been taken, since not only our team’s, but more generally everyone’s health is our priority.
We didn’t stop in 2012, when our region has been hit by a devastating earthquake and even this time, with your support we will make it!