In accordance with art. 13 Leg. D. 196/2003 and art. 13 and 14 EU Reg. 679/2016, we would like to inform you of the following if you send us your CV:
1. Data related to you is only collected for the purposes of setting up a database from which candidates are selected to recruit staff in future;
2. The data processing procedures concerning you can be summed up as follows: direct data collection through the designated link on our website or by sending an email to the address and subsequent archiving; entry of data reported in the form into a suitable and secure digital database; subsequent destruction of the paper form and cancellation of digital data within 2 years from receipt;
3. The provision of data by you is optional. Namely, please note that information regarding any disability you may have (to fulfil the obligations in law no. 68/99) falls under the processing of so-called sensitive data (as they may reveal the state of health).With reference to this data, authorisation no.1/2004 issued by the Personal data protection watchdog requires us inform you and ask for your consent;
5. If you refuse to provide the requested data, this shall not have any consequence;
6. The above data will not be disclosed and/or transmitted to anyone;
7. Within our company, only employees and collaborators appointed by us to process them may become aware of it, as well as structures that provide technical support on our behalf (legal services, corporate inspections, maintenance and/or repairs on IT equipment);
8. You are entitled to exercise the rights provided for by current legislation, namely: to know, at any time, which personal data related to you we have and how it is used; to have it updated, integrated, corrected or cancelled, blocked and oppose yourself to it processing; If you believe your rights have been violated, you have the right to contact the National Data Protection Authority.
9. The Data Controller is Doteco SPA, with registered office in via Enrico Mattei, 30 – Mirandola (MO), Tax Code and VAT no.: IT0221135064.
Mentre l’Italia esce dalla fase acuta della pandemia e le restrizioni vengono lentamente revocate, vorremmo aggiornare i nostri cari clienti e partner sullo stato delle operazioni di Doteco.
La Produzione e la Logistica continuano a lavorare incessantemente per garantire che i nostri clienti ricevano prodotti di alta qualità, nei tempi prestabiliti.
Il Servizio Clienti è sempre al vostro fianco attraverso l’assistenza remota e laddove consentito dalle normative locali, direttamente sul posto.
Per trovare il Centro di Assistenza Clienti più vicino, controlla la mappa: QUI
Come sempre, il nostro team commerciale è pronto ad ascoltarvi per studiare insieme a voi le migliori soluzioni per le vostre esigenze produttive.
Ultimo ma non meno importante: tutti i protocolli di sicurezza sono stati adottati, in conformità con le normative governative.
Perché la salute di tutti è la nostra priorità.
As Italy exits from the acute phase of the pandemic and restrictions are slowly being lifted, we would like to to update our dear Customers and Partners about Doteco’s operations status.
Mnufacturing and Logistics are working relentlessly to ensure that our customers receive top quality products, on time.
Customer Service is always by your side through remote assistance and where allowed by local regulations, directly on-site.
To find the nearest Customer Service Center, please check the locations map: HERE
As always, our commercial team is ready to consult with you to tailor the best solution for your manufacturing needs.
Last but not the least: all safety protocols has been adopted, in compliance with government regulations. Because everyone health is our priority.