11 Oct DOTECO AT K-SHOW 2022
It’s K-SHOW time! The World’s most important trade fair for plastics and rubber is back.
In this edition of the show we are introducing new products and solutions such as VENTO, the new gauge control system or GRAVICLEAN, the automatic cleaning system for dosing stations. Here is a preview of what you will see while visiting Doteco’s stand, Hall 10 C20 (Piovan Group).
VENTO is the new automatic film cooling and thickness control system by DOTECO.
The air ring, specifically designed to minimize friction and pressure drops, allows energy consumption optimization and high performance in terms of 2Sigma reduction and thickness uniformity.
Suitable for low and high stalk bubbles, it can be easily installed on pre-existing lines.
- Optimized energy consumption: The ring, thanks to the special design, requires a lower pressure generated by the fan to deliver the necessary air flow, with a consequent reduction in energy consumption.
- Quick and accurate corrections: The servo motor-controlled valves ensure rapid and precise variations of the localized airflow, significantly reducing the time required for thickness correction.
- Fast at start-up: During the line start up, it is possible to increase the speed at which the sensor measures the film thickness, allowing a quicker 2Sigma decrease, determining a substantial scrap and materials waste reduction.
GRAVICLEAN is the new option for GRADO ADROIT blenders that automatically performs the cleaning processes to prepare the dosing stations for recipe changes.
The system is ideal for lines where production changes are frequent.
- Time management: All time-consuming activities related to manual cleaning are performed faster and more efficiently.
- Cost reduction: a faster cleaning procedure leads to less material consumed and less scrap generated while it is performed.
- Increase in quality: the careful elimination of any residue minimizes the risk of contamination in subsequent productions.
On display at the stand also our range of gravimetric dosing systems:
GRADO ADROIT: represents the third generation of Doteco’s gravimetric batch blenders. The extreme versatility combined with high performance and field-tested reliability makes GRADO ADROIT the ideal tool for a wide range of applications.
- Dual function: dosing and gravimetric extrusion control
- Wide range of applications
- Extreme reliability
BLENDO ADROIT: does the extrusion process require high dosing accuracy and homogeneous dispersion of additives? BLENDO ADROIT continuous loss-in-weight gravimetric blenders are the go-to choice.
- High accuracy and precision even at low dosing rates
- Excellent additive mixing thanks to the cascade mixer’s special design
- Complete modularity
GRAVIFEED: is a modular gravimetric blender specifically designed for starve fed extruders. GRAVIFEED is able to ensure excellent performance in terms of accuracy and precision even in the case of highly unstable process.
- Specific for starve-fed extrusion processes
- Suitable for simultaneous dosing of materials with different bulk densities and flowability
- Ideal for processes with a high degree of variability
Would you like to see some gravimetric blender in action?
No problem! There will be 48 Doteco machines running on our partners’ extrusion lines, both directly at the show and during open-house events.
To know where to find our blenders, please refer to the image below. (click on the image to enlarge).
The contents on the website www.doteco.com of which Doteco S.p.A. is the author they cannot be copied because they belong to the author himself. Copying and reproduction of the contents in any way or form is prohibited. The sharing and redistribution of content is permitted as long as the source is cited and the link to the page from which they were taken is reported. Copyright © 2020 Doteco S.p.A. All rights reserved